Monday, June 14, 2010

Vacation .... sort of

I am on my planned vacation this week since I will *not* be at the partner conference in Istanbul. Hoping to explore a little of areas nearby Amsterdam on the bike and watch a LOT of World Cup (Netherlands open action today, so that takes care of today ... nobody else will be working in this town after lunch today).

But first ... my residence number came in the mail from the city government, time to try to open a bank account!

*update* -- ABN-Amro wasn't open until 1 pm ... man there is a World Cup game for Holland at 1:30, I know nobody will be paying attention then! Fortunately the ING branch closer to my apartment was open and my paperwork is being processed, I should have a Dutch ATM card within 7 working days (Friday would be nice though, ppl).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive