Is it bad news for Google that product architect Jonathan Rosenberg, the guy in charge of little projects like Search and Android, is resigning from Google?
I'd say it's more of a good sign for Rosenberg! He was only planning on staying at Google for another couple years until his daughter started college, then he was interested in doing other things. New CEO Larry Page was looking for long-term commitments from members of his team and rather than change his priorities, Rosenberg said "guess I'll resign now, then."
Of course, nobody ever really leaves, do they? Because after an unspecified amount of time off, Rosenberg will continue to act as a consultant for Google!
I'd say it's more of a good sign for Rosenberg! He was only planning on staying at Google for another couple years until his daughter started college, then he was interested in doing other things. New CEO Larry Page was looking for long-term commitments from members of his team and rather than change his priorities, Rosenberg said "guess I'll resign now, then."
Of course, nobody ever really leaves, do they? Because after an unspecified amount of time off, Rosenberg will continue to act as a consultant for Google!
No comments:
Post a Comment