Love being there ... hate getting there. And it's no better when you start out on the Atlantic instead of the Pacific!
11 hours to Ghuangzhou, China on a KLM flight, then 9 hours to Sydney on China Southern.
So yeah, every electronic device I own will be on life support by the time I arrive! Sweats and a t-shirt on the plane, 2 big bags checked, just my computer backpack to carry on with laptop, Transformer tablet w/keyboard, mp3 player, 2 sets of headphones and the phone.
11 hours to Ghuangzhou, China on a KLM flight, then 9 hours to Sydney on China Southern.
So yeah, every electronic device I own will be on life support by the time I arrive! Sweats and a t-shirt on the plane, 2 big bags checked, just my computer backpack to carry on with laptop, Transformer tablet w/keyboard, mp3 player, 2 sets of headphones and the phone.
No comments:
Post a Comment