Summer is slow for my work, but fall is .... BUSY!
After some emails last week, my calendar is now booked into early December. This week I actually get to stay in the Netherlands, and then in the following weeks it's Norway, America, Belgium, England, Belgium, Greece, and England.
Based on last year, that means some side-trips to France and Dubai are just out there waiting for me but not scheduled yet. Think I need to buy some new luggage when home in Seattle!
After some emails last week, my calendar is now booked into early December. This week I actually get to stay in the Netherlands, and then in the following weeks it's Norway, America, Belgium, England, Belgium, Greece, and England.
Based on last year, that means some side-trips to France and Dubai are just out there waiting for me but not scheduled yet. Think I need to buy some new luggage when home in Seattle!
No comments:
Post a Comment